Welcome to the Walking Well Carmarthenshire website
Get fit and stay active by walking
Meet new people and make new friends
Coronavirus Covid 19
With advice from the British Government regarding Coronavirus, the Walking Well Carmarthenshire policy has been reviewed.
The latest update from the government suggests minimising social contact and avoiding unnecessary travel, for everyone, not just for the vulnerable.
Given this significant change, we have little alternative than to CANCEL ALL WALKS with immediate effect. This policy will stand until the situation and government advice changes.
We appreciate your understanding in these exceptional circumstances.
Here you will find information about:
- what Walking Well Carmarthenshire is all about
- the history of Walking Well Carmarthenshire
- the latest news about Walking Well Carmarthenshire walks and events
- getting fit and staying active by walking
- meeting new people and making new friends
- joining a Walking Well Carmarthenshire Group
and, if you would like to help others get the benefits that walking can offer…
You might also be interested in the following links to related information: