- Meets: Every other Wednesday at 10.15 am
- Venue: Leisure Centre, Station Road, St Clears
- Group Leader: Nigel Bailey 01267 211666
- Deputy Group Leader: Alison Stopp 01994 427310
- Walk Leaders: Alison, Peter, Peter B., Barbara and Nigel
The St Clears walking group started in January 2012 and we regularly get 20 walkers, sometimes more. We do walks every 2 weeks, no longer than an hour and a half in duration, within a ten mile radius of St Clears and have a team of 5 trained walk leaders. The walks are varied – lane, field and coastal, often incorporating historical or natural places of interest. Whenever possible we enjoy going for a coffee after the walk, as socialising is an important factor for many of us in the group.
Please contact Nigel or Alison if you would like further information.
We look forward to hearing from you.